New for 2023: Once we reach our maximum of 90 crews we will close registration – NO EXCEPTIONS. Maximum of 25 Iron Crews.
- Online Registration in state: Link to Hawaii Registration Form
- Online Registration out of state: Link to Non-Hawaii Registration Form
What you should know before registering:
- All crews must register online.
- Payment of entry fee is required to secure your entry and registration.
- Hawaiian Canoe Club teams: please contact the HCC office
If you are prepared to pay for entry fee via Credit Card, please continue.
$700 per crew + $35 per paddler over 6
(This covers race dues only)
- $40 For non-HCRA paddlers
- The HCRA honorary fees is in addition to registration.
- Non-HCRA paddlers need to pay the fee or provide a COI showing coverage for the race and naming HCC, MCHCA, HCRA as additional insured.
- Towing Maui: $80
From YB to Race Start
- Towing Molokai: $60
From Finish Line to YB
Information you will need to register
Information needed for Crew Registration (you may modify these after registering):
- Canoe Class (Unlimited/Hawaiian)
- Crew Division (Male/Female/Mixed/Iron/Relay/Age)
- Entry Fee payment (Crew + HCRA + Towing)
See Time Line for important due dates, check-in, sticker pickup, coaches meeting and start times.