Canoe Shipping & Handling
Canoe Shipping with YB must be ready to pick up on Maui by Wednesday, September 13, 2017.
Ship to Arianna Gerry, Hawaiian Canoe Club, Pailolo Challenge (808)359-8641
All canoes must be pre-paid. We will NOT pick up canoes that are not paid for or COD.
$75 for canoe pick up, storage and towing to race start
$25 for post race handling to YB
**PLEASE SHIP ON CARPET. All canoes shipped on tires will be charged $50**
The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas
Booking directions will be emailed to you once you register for the race. Registration required to book hotel.
- Studio Island View Villa: $199/night
- One Bedroom Island View Villa: $269/night
** Rates do not include 13.416% tax or $10/night self-parking charge
- Deposit: (2) night deposit will be applied at the time of booking
- Cancellation: 7 days prior to reservation arrival to cancel with no penalty. If cancelled within 7 days of arrival, two nights deposit will be forfeiture fee.
Pre Race Transportation
Iron Crews’ Baggage Shuttle
If you are an IRON CREW, we will shuttle your baggage to Moloka’i.
There will be a designated drop off spot on DT Flemings Beach on race morning and a pick up area at the awards party inside the Molokai Yacht Club when you finish.
Drop off by 8:30am Race Morning.
$20 CASH ONLY
How will you be getting back to Maui after the race?
Limited seats are available on 2 ferry vessels Kaunakakai to Lahaina, Maui. Reservation directions will be included on your registration confirmation email.
Inter Island Airlines from Molokai to Maui or Oahu:
- Hotel Molokai (Kaunakakai): (808)553-5347
- Molokai Shores Condo?s (Kaunakakai): (808)553-5954
- Kaluakoi Villas Condo?s (Kepuhi): (808)552-2721
- Ke Nani Kai Condo?s (Kepuhi): (808)552-0045
- Wavecrest Condo?s (East End): (808)558-8101
- Molokai Vacation Rentals: 1-800-367-2984
Rawlins Chevron(UHaul Rental) Trucks/Cargo Vans/15 Pax Vans (808)553-3214 * Lori/Melani
Midnight Taxi Service: (808)658-1410 / (808)553-5652
There will be a shuttle to/from the Yacht Club – Pay Molokai Outdoors Direct. It will be first come first serve.